Terms & Conditions
- The Use of Service
In order to use the services of Free Spins Social Casino, users will be asked to fill in the relevant personal details so that we can finalize registration and make the Service accessible to them:
- Contact details;
- An up to date ID;
- Additional relevant details;
It is the responsibility of all users to keep their registration and sign up information privately and to prevent it from someone else who can access or use it. If a user does not obey the security rule, Free Spins Social Casino will not be responsible for any kind of user mislay or harm. Free Spins Social Casino reserves the right to deny the Service, cancel or freeze the account for anyone at any time without notice of any reason.
Free Spins Social Casino allows using its Services and Games only for entertainment purposes, for those who have already completed their 18th year of age. Any fraudulent motive outlined by a user would result in the loss of the user's access to the Free Spins Social Casino services.
- The Convenient Manners
All users of Free Spins Social Casino hereby state and endorse that they are liable for their agreements while using either the site or its application and that they do not contribute unlawful, indecent actions against the Terms and Conditions.
Users accept that they don’t have to:
- protest or promote any irregular, indelicate or illegal material;
- provide disclosure of any trade secret;
- describe content for adults, insulated products for pharmaceuticals;
- failure to comply with the rules on the privacy rights and publicity of the users;
- produce automated user accounts or contribute fraudulently;
- try to make changes to the Terms and Conditions or the Services;
- keep users from accessing about Free Spins Social Casino or any relevant policies or guidelines;
- prevent or confine the use of the Service to other users;
- try to conceal, disguise or extract any special Free Spins Social Casino tag from any type of Service / Product;
- manipulate of the Free Spins Social Casino website or its application with the help of any type of artificial intelligence or robot technology;
- damage to the platform by using different kinds of viruses or equivalents;
- place advertisements about unlawful pages or actions;
- Rights of Property
Free Spins Social Casino Rights are below-mentioned:
- As the intellectual property of the Free Spins Casino, proprietary and confidential information provided by the Services is protected by law;
- In accordance with the User Agreement, all advertisers or their data provided by the Free Spins Social Casino Platform are secured by patent, a specific trademark, or equivalent;
- Except in the case of an agreement with the Free Spins Social Casino, users refuse to amend, offload or spread any of the Free Spins Social Casino services or parts thereof.
User rights are listed below:
- No ownership or management is convenient to Free Spins Social Casino for substances shared by users;
- Shared content on the Free Spins Social Casino platform (both on a desktop version or on a mobile application) is available to the public and will be allowed for as long as the materials are deleted.
- No Reproduction of Service
The Free Spins Social Casino certainly disallows the reproduction of the Free Spins Social Casino services, contents or any other intellectual property thereof according to the regularization of these Terms and Conditions, in compliance with the user consent.
- Continuation of service and updates
Free Spins Social Casino shall retain a permanent or temporary cessation and periodic change of decisions on the right to services. The casino may not notify users or members about such alterations to the services, so please read the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
Links to other web pages may be provided on the Free Spins Social Casino page or its application, which are used by users on different websites. Links directed to sites are not subject to the Free Spins Social Casino Terms and Conditions Regulations, otherwise, Free Spins Social Casino can not be held liable for the contents, products or any kind of advertisement contained therein. Direct or indirect damages caused by any designated site shall be without the regulation or responsibility of the Free Spins Social Casino Platform.
Pursuant to the user's agreement that their access to the Free Spins Social Casino services will not be contrary to any guilty laws or rights of any third party, in particular, breaches such as misdemeanor or abuse of any copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, picture, music or other proprietary or property right, inaccurate ads, libel, prejudicial competition, invasion of secureness or entitlements of importance, regularization or violation of any anti-discrimination law, or any other entitlement of any individual or entity. Users confirm that they will recompense Free Spins Social Casino and that they will protect it from any loss and liability, damages, harms, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by Free Spins Social Casino, arising out of or relating to your infringement of any of the aforementioned submissions and warranties.
The processing of personal data is generally prohibited unless expressly permitted by law or the data subject has agreed to the processing. Although consent is one of the most well-known legal foundations for the processing of personal information, it is only one of the six units explained in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Others are: contract, legal responsibilities, vital interests of the data subject, public's interest and legitimate interest as described in Article 6(1) of the GDPR. The basic requirements for the effectiveness of valid legal agreement are stated in Article 7 and determined further in recital 32 of the GDPR. Approval must be given freely, specific, informed and unequivocal. In order to obtain freely given consent, it must be given on a voluntary basis. The "free" element implies a real choice of the data subject. Any element of irrelevant pressure or influence that might affect the outcome of that choice makes the approval invalid. By doing so, the legislative text takes a certain disparity between the controller and the data subject into consideration. For instance, in an employer-employee relationship: the employee may be worried that his decline to consent may have significant negative effects on his employment relationship, so approval can only be a legitimate basis for processing in a few exceptional circumstances. Additionally, the so-called "coupling prohibition" or "prohibition of tying or coupling" shall apply. Hence, the performance of the contract may not be made dependent subject to consent to the processing of additional personal data which is not important for the performance of the contract.
- General Information
Terms and Conditions are agreed between the Free Spins Social Casino (Service Provider) and the Service Users.
These services are executed and provided by the SDD (T/A Luxy Sale).
Any questions about the Terms and Conditions may be directed to the following Free Spins Social Casino Support Line: